cv: Julia Clay
Native speaker: English
• 1993-98: Freelance illustrator specialising in children's books and travel publications. Won several prizes for her illustration work. Exhibited in London and Brighton.
• 1998-2000: Senior Video Designer at Shot In The Dark, Windsor, clients included Compaq, Toyota, Panasonic, Playstation, Mobil, A.D.N.O.C and Daikin.
• 2000-04: Visiting lecturer at Brighton University and Brighton City College, specialising in video, photography and digital illustration. Wrote and ran the P.D.C. ‘Audiovisual and Multimedia Production' course.
• 2002-2004: Offered Company Directorship at Drumbeat Media, Brighton and worked as the Creative Director.
• 2000-09: Design and video software trainer for clients such as the BBC, Silicon Beach Training, Jasper Conran.
• Since 2004 she has been working on a variety of commercial and non commercial creative projects as well as concentrating on her personal artistic ventures and exhibitions.
+44 (0)7976 735377 (UK) +34 607 612 652 (Spain)